Our surgical referral service is provided by a board-certified Specialist in equine surgery, a European Veterinary Specialist in Equine Surgery, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons registered Specialist in Equine Surgery and a member of the British College of Veterinary Specialists.
- 24 hour per day emergency referral service for colic surgery and intensive care
- Referral service for emergency traumatology, including major wound repairs and infected joints
- AO/ASIF equipment for fracture repair
- Airway surgery by standing laser and under general anaesthesia, where appropriate, including Hobday’s procedure, palate firing, tie-backs, tie-forwards.
- General soft tissue surgery, including castration, dental and sinus surgery, keyhole (laparoscopic) rig castration, ovary removal, investigation of recurrent colic cases, removal of tumours including sarcoids, cryotherapy.
We also have fixed price procedure fees for many routine operations, allowing easy budgeting and saving costs in return for payment at the time. Please enquire about this when you call to book.